|Job Title||Team Leader-bpo/ites|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Key Skills||Quality improvement,Leadership Skills,People Management|
|Salary (Per Annum)||4 Lac To 7 Lac|
|Work Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Job Requirement||Job Specifications:
This is a Team Lead role responsible for building a team that effectively boosts sales as well as deliver superior customer service.
- Direct call center operations as a liaison between customers and call center employees.
- Administer performance management by diagnosing improvement opportunities, monitoring
and providing effective feedback, coaching, professional development, and corrective action
- Perform quality checks, develop and review performance reports, identify areas to improve, and implement measures to improve performance levels and meet objectives.
- Develop sales skill of each customer service executives to drive revenue growth.
- Coordinate the interviewing, hiring and training of customer service executives as per man-
- Monitor interaction between staff and customers to ensure quality assurance standards.
- Review call center statistics to measure staff performance and the need for improvement.
- Leading workflow distribution and floor management to ensure service levels are satisfied.
- Hiring, developing, motivating, coaching, evaluating and retaining qualified staff.
- Maintaining service level, talk/wrap time, data and consumer satisfaction levels.
- 4 Years of Experience in an Inbound Call Center & min 1 yr exp as Team Leader
- Graduation Mandatory
|Job State / U.T.||Karnataka|
|Company Name||Brilliant Seeker|
|About Company||Our company is reckoned among the most reliable consultants across the city as far as placement is concerned. With the incredible staff that we have, we have been able to extended remarkable services to everyone we serve. We recruit highly qualified professionals for companies, and make this task, easier for them. We function with respect to the latest industry standards. Our company has witnessed a steady growth, and the credit mostly goes to our extraordinary professionals. Join hands with us|